RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JANICE LOUISE HALLETT
Disclosure #1 for JANICE HALLETT
- Event Date: 12/3/2012
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: DocketNumberFDA: 2009020022402
- DocketNumberAAO: 2009020022402
- Initiated By: FINRA
- Allegations: FINRA RULE 2010, NASD RULE 2110: HALLETT OFFERED AND SOLD OIL AND GAS INTERESTS TO HER MEMBER FIRM’S CUSTOMERS THAT WERE SECURITIES OFFERINGS ISSUED BY THE FIRM’S AFFILIATE, AND WHILE DISCUSSING THE OFFERINGS SHE NEGLIGENTLY MADE INACCURATE STATEMENTS TO SEVERAL INVESTORS RELATING TO THE RETURNS THEY COULD EXPECT FROM THE PROSPECTS AND THE AFFILIATE’S TRACK RECORD. SPECIFICALLY, HALLETT NEGLIGENTLY ADVISED SOME INVESTORS CONSIDERING PURCHASING INTERESTS IN AN OFFERING THAT THEY COULD EXPECT A RETURN OF THEIR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT IN ONE TO THREE YEARS. GIVEN THE SPECULATIVE NATURE OF THE OIL AND GAS INVESTMENTS, SUCH RESULTS COULD NOT BE EXPECTED. IN ADDITION, WHILE SELLING INTERESTS IN AN OIL AND GAS PROSPECT, WHICH WAS LOCATED IN A PARTICULAR AREA, HALLETT NEGLIGENTLY ADVISED A CUSTOMER THAT THE FIRM’S AFFILIATE HAD DRILLED SEVERAL STRAIGHT SUCCESSFUL WELLS IN THIS AREA. IN FACT, THE AFFILIATE HAD DRILLED AT LEAST ONE DRY HOLE IN THE AREA AND DRILLED OTHER WELLS IN THE AREA THAT YIELDED VERY LIMITED GAS OR OIL PRODUCTION.
- Resolution: Acceptance, Waiver & Consent(AWC)
- Sanction Details :: Sanctions: Civil and Administrative Penalty(ies)/Fine(s)
- Sanction Details :: Amount: $10,000.00 Sanctions: Suspension
- Sanction Details :: Registration Capacities Affected: ALL CAPACITIES
- Duration: 20 BUSINESS DAYS
- Start Date: 1/7/2013
- End Date: 2/4/2013
- Regulator Statement: WITHOUT ADMITTING OR DENYING THE FINDINGS, HALLETT CONSENTED TO THE DESCRIBED SANCTIONS AND TO THE ENTRY OF FINDINGS; THEREFORE, SHE IS FINED $10,000 AND SUSPENDED FROM ASSOCIATION WITH ANY FINRA MEMBER IN ALL CAPACITIES FOR 20 BUSINESS DAYS. THE SUSPENSION IS IN EFFECT FROM JANUARY 7, 2013, THROUGH FEBRUARY 4, 2013. FINE PAID IN FULL ON 12/10/12.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JANICE LOUISE HALLETT?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by JANICE LOUISE HALLETT’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
BrokerAudit.com helps you make informed choices about brokers and brokerage firms and provides easy access to investment adviser information. Our database reports whether a person or firm is registered, as required by law, to sell securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and more), offer investment advice, or both. We provide you with a snapshot of a broker’s employment history, regulatory actions, investment-related licensing information, arbitrations, and complaints, and allow users to share their experiences and reviews with these brokers and brokerage firms.
Frequently Asked Questions About JANICE LOUISE HALLETT
What is JANICE HALLETT’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JANICE LOUISE HALLETT associated with?
THE TIDAL GROUP, INC.
Where is JANICE HALLETT located?
5501 MID CITIES PARKWAY, SUITE 100, SCHERTZ, TX, 78154
Where can I find more details about JANICE HALLETT’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/39782 to read a detailed report for THE TIDAL GROUP, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JANICE LOUISE HALLETT?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JANICE HALLETT?
Is it safe to do business with JANICE LOUISE HALLETT?
We’re not sure. Please research JANICE HALLETT’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:33 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BROKERAUDIT.COM and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘OutintheWind.com,’ which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BROKERAUDIT.COM.
To view the original article at BROKERAUDIT.COM, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/janice-louise-hallett-the-tidal-group-inc/.