RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against JAMES E. ARMSTRONG
Disclosure #1 for JAMES ARMSTRONG
- Event Date: 12/4/2018
- Disclosure Type: Regulatory
- Disclosure Resolution: Final
- Disclosure Detail :: DocketNumberFDA: 2015044939902
- DocketNumberAAO: 2015044939902
- Initiated By: FINRA
- Allegations: Without admitting or denying the findings, James E. Armstrong, Jr. consented to the sanctions and to the entry of findings that he failed to reasonably supervise a registered representative. The findings stated that the registered representative made unsuitable investment recommendations to four elderly customers. His unsuitable trading activity resulted in more than $200,000 in trading losses across the elderly customers’ accounts. Armstrong Jr. failed to reasonably supervise the registered representative by ignoring red flags, which indicated possible unsuitable trading by the representative and failing to review the representative’s email correspondence, which would have revealed that this representative received a customer complaint and alleviated another customer’s concerns by making misleading and promissory statements. The findings also stated that a registered principal and Armstrong Jr. were responsible for the supervision of the registered representative. Although the registered principal delegated day-to-day supervision of the representative to Armstrong Jr., the registered principal was ultimately responsible for the supervision of representatives at his branch office.
- Resolution: Acceptance, Waiver & Consent(AWC)
- Sanction Details :: Sanctions: Civil and Administrative Penalty(ies)/Fine(s)
- Sanction Details :: Amount: $7,500.00 Sanctions: Suspension
- Sanction Details :: Registration Capacities Affected: All principal capacities
- Duration: three months
- Start Date: 1/7/2019
- End Date: 4/6/2019
- Regulator Statement: Fines paid in full on December 18, 2018.
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like JAMES E. ARMSTRONG?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by JAMES E. ARMSTRONG’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
BrokerAudit.com helps you make informed choices about brokers and brokerage firms and provides easy access to investment adviser information. Our database reports whether a person or firm is registered, as required by law, to sell securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and more), offer investment advice, or both. We provide you with a snapshot of a broker’s employment history, regulatory actions, investment-related licensing information, arbitrations, and complaints, and allow users to share their experiences and reviews with these brokers and brokerage firms.
Frequently Asked Questions About JAMES E. ARMSTRONG
What is JAMES ARMSTRONG’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is JAMES E. ARMSTRONG associated with?
ROYAL ALLIANCE ASSOCIATES, INC.
Where is JAMES ARMSTRONG located?
6549 WAKEFALLS DRIVE, WAKE FOREST, NC, 27587
Where can I find more details about JAMES ARMSTRONG’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/23131 to read a detailed report for ROYAL ALLIANCE ASSOCIATES, INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against JAMES E. ARMSTRONG?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for JAMES ARMSTRONG?
Is it safe to do business with JAMES E. ARMSTRONG?
We’re not sure. Please research JAMES ARMSTRONG’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally reported on November 17, 2022 @ 8:32 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BROKERAUDIT.COM and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘OutintheWind.com,’ which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BROKERAUDIT.COM.
To view the original article at BROKERAUDIT.COM, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/james-e-armstrong-royal-alliance-associates-inc/.